As the holiday season approaches, baking cookies is a cherished tradition for many families. Our cranberry Christmas cookies put a festive spin on a beloved classic. This version perfectly blends tart cranberries, hearty oats, white chocolate, and warm spices. The aroma will fill your kitchen with warmth and comfort as they bake.
Although you may want to keep these cookies all for yourself, they are also perfect for gifting or sharing at holiday gatherings. We hope this holiday season allows you to spend time with those you love and is filled with moments of joy and togetherness!
Cranberry Christmas Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 cup unsalted butter melted and slightly cooled
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs—room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups Little Red Wagons Cosmopolitan Granola
- 1 1/4 cups white chocolate morsels divided
- ¼ cup of dried cranberries
- whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Mix butter and brown sugar with a hand mixer on high speed in a large bowl for about 2 minutes. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed, then add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients from step 1 to the wet ingredients and beat on low speed until combined. Add old-fashioned oats and granola and combine at low speed or fold in.
- Fold in 1 cup of the white chocolate chips, reserving 1/4 cup for the tops of the cookies. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°F, line a baking sheet with parchment, and set aside.
- After 30 minutes, use a medium-sized scoop to scoop cookies onto the baking sheet and press in a few reserved chocolate chips and cranberries to each cookie.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until the edges have turned golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet.
- Enjoy the taste of Christmas with family and friends!
Bake Cranberry Christmas Cookies and More
While cookies aren’t the reason for the season, they sure are a nice perk! Explore more Little Red Wagon Granola flavors in our online store, where you can order from five delicious options or treat yourself to a variety pack. Happy holidays from our family to yours!