As the month of May rolls through, I hope April showers have brought you May flowers. The blooms and warmer weather make it a great time of year to spend more time outside exploring the outdoors or relaxing with family and friends. As the days get warmer and longer, I spend more time outside and crave lighter, more refreshing meals and snacks.
Parfaits make a great option for a light and easy breakfast or any time of day snack. Try our apple pie granola parfait when you’re looking for a refreshing breakfast or snack. The yogurt offers a great source of protein, and the fruit and granola can help fill your daily fiber needs. Parfaits also offer so much flexibility and can be tailored to any picky eater you may have in the house. I love to use whatever fruits we have in the house or whatever fruits are in season. Feel free to swap fruit and granola flavors with what you have on hand or enjoy.
May brings many opportunities to celebrate, whether it’s for Mother’s Day, graduations, or Memorial Day Festivities. I hope you’ve had a great May thus far, and as the school year starts to wind down and the summer holidays start beckoning, I wish you a wonderful summer ahead!
Apple Pie Granola Parfait Suggested Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups of vanilla or plain yogurt (Greek yogurt offers a great boost of protein)
- 1 green apple, cut into cubes or slices
- 1/2 cup of Little Red Wagon Big Apple Granola
- Any additional toppings of choice (chia seeds make a great addition)
- Grab your favorite glass (or bowl).
- Scoop or spoon yogurt into the glass, add a layer of granola, and top with fruit.
- Add additional layers as desired and top with any additional toppings of choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Order Our Granola Online and Enjoy Free Shipping!
Curious about our other flavors? Order a Little Red Wagon Granola variety pack and try them all. Plus, customers in the U.S. get free shipping. Happy snacking!