Happy New Year! We hope this joyous and relaxing holiday season has recharged you. Every year brings new adventures and many possibilities and opportunities. As you conquer the year ahead, we encourage you to take time to prioritize cultivating joy in your day alongside accomplishing goals or tasks.
Incorporating little things, like a warm cup of your favorite tea or a fun playlist, can bring life into the daily routine and make it a great year ahead!
We, of course, love to bake and enjoy sharing our granola and recipes with you all. Our cranberry orange blondies are a great treat to share with family and friends. The orange and cranberry flavor combination is a match made in heaven. This recipe can easily also convert into a breakfast blondie by cutting back on the sugar. No matter the occasion you choose, we hope it brings a little joy to your day!
¾ cup melted butter
1 ¼ cup brown sugar
A pinch of salt
A pinch of cinnamon
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 ½ cup wheat or all purpose flour
½ cup dried cranberries
Zest from one orange
½ cup cosmopolitan granola crushed
¼ cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F, lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan with spray and line with parchment paper, both sides overhanging for easy release.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, vanilla, and egg. Whisk by hand until blended.
- Fold in flour, cranberries, crushed granola, and orange zest.
- Spread batter into the lined baking pan and sprinkle rolled oats on top of the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool completely, cut into squares, enjoy!