They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and what better way to kickstart your mornings than with a wholesome parfait? Our lovely parfait recipe is a simple blend of Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, dark chocolate, and granola. Greek yogurt serves as a creamy base with a tangy flavor and a healthy dose of protein that sets the tone for a great day ahead.
A Probiotic-Packed Treat For All
It is also packed with probiotics, which support gut health, making it an excellent choice for breakfast or any time of day. The strawberries and bananas add natural sweetness and essential vitamins and minerals. The dark chocolate offers a healthy indulgence packed with antioxidants. Your parfait is complete with a satisfying crunch, and that’s where the granola comes in.
Sprinkle a generous amount of your favorite Little Red Wagon Granola flavor on top of the parfait to add texture and depth. The nutty, crunchy goodness of granola ties all the flavors together. Cheers to a healthy and delicious parfait to start the day on the right foot!
Yogurt Parfait Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of diced strawberries (save some for garnish)
- 1/4 cup of diced banana (save rest for garnish)
- 1 tbsp of honey or your other favorite sweetener
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup of your favorite Little Red Wagon Granola
- Add your Greek yogurt, diced strawberries, banana, and honey in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Place your chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Grab your favorite large mug or mason jar and spoon in the yogurt mixture. Smooth out the top and pour on melted chocolate with a clean spoon. Spread the chocolate till the yogurt is covered. Sprinkle top with granola and leftover strawberries and bananas.
- Set in fridge for 10 minutes for chocolate to set.
- Remove and enjoy!