In this season of Thanksgiving, we are so thankful for the opportunity to share our granola with you all. We hope this year has given you many things to be thankful for and you get to share the holiday with those near and dear to you. You can’t host a Thanksgiving celebration without pie! If you are looking for a lighter option than traditional pumpkin pie or if oven space is a commodity, try our no bake pumpkin pie with granola crust. It’s a great make-ahead dessert for the big day and the light, creamy pie will hit the spot after turkey and fixings.
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup of milk & 1 tbsp milk (divided)
- 8 oz whipped topping (thawed)
- 15 oz pure pumpkin puree
- 2 pkg (~3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- ¼ tsp cloves
Optional: ½ tsp gelatin fully dissolved in 1 tbsp water
- In a food processor or high-powered blender, pulse granola until it’s finely blended. Add in melted butter and pulse to incorporate.
- Press granola mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and around the edges. Come back with a flat-bottomed measuring cup or flat metal utensil. Press granola to pack in firmly to prevent a crumbly crust.
- Freeze crust while prepping filling.
- In a stand mixer (or hand mixer) beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 tbsp milk with a whisk attachment until blended. Add in half of the whipped topping and blend until incorporated.
- Spread whipped cream mixture evenly onto granola pie crust.
- Clean stand mixer bowl or swap bowls. Whisk pumpkin, dry pudding mixes, spices, and 1 cup of milk. Mix for approximately 2 minutes or until pudding mix thickens.
- Spread pumpkin mixture over cream cheese mixture and level.
- Refrigerate pie for 12 hours or overnight.
- Dollop remaining whipped topping on the no bake pumpkin pie or pipe decorations as preferred right before serving.
- Optional: If you prefer to pipe, stabilizing the whipped cream with gelatin will help the whipped cream hold its shape.