If you want a quick and easy afternoon snack, granola bites are a great choice for providing energy! Granola energy bites are incredibly convenient because they require minimal preparation and simple ingredients like granola, peanut butter, honey, or maple syrup. These are a no-bake snack, so they can be whipped up quickly without warming the oven. This makes them ideal for busy afternoons when hunger strikes, but time is limited.
Not only are granola energy bites quick and easy to make, they are a healthy and nutritious option. Our granola has a fiber-rich mix of oats, nuts, and dried fruits, providing a good dose of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. When combined with protein from peanut butter and natural sweeteners like honey or maple syrup, these energy bites become a well-rounded snack that helps you sustain energy levels throughout the afternoon.
Granola energy bites can also be a convenient on-the-go snack when heading to the office, school, or running errands.
These tasty snacks are also easy to customize for any picky eaters. Feel free to choose your favorite Little Red Wagon Granola flavor and jazz it up by rolling in chia seeds or whatever strikes your fancy. Granola energy bites are a delicious, quick, and wholesome snack to help you tackle the day. Try it today!
Cosmopolitan Granola Bites Ingredients:
- 1 cup Cosmopolitan granola or your favorite
- 1/2 cup natural, creamy peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- 2 tablespoons chia seed
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Optional: additional chia seeds, melted chocolate, or other toppings
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients breaking up any really big granola chunks.
- Stir very thoroughly to combine.
- Scoop using a teaspoon and your hands, press firmly to form one-inch balls.
- If using any additional toppings, roll the formed ball in the preferred topping.
- Place in an air-tight container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
- Reshape energy balls as needed, and enjoy!
Power Up Your Day With Little Red Wagon’s Granola Bites
The key to sticking to a healthy diet and preventing burnout is to have ready-made, portable snacks on standby. With crowd-pleaser recipes like this one, that’s easier than ever!