As fall transitions to winter, cool mornings call for a hearty breakfast. Chocolate, bananas and oats, are a trio made in heaven. If you are looking for a special breakfast for Christmas morning or something to change up your routine, our Crunchy Monkey Granola Pancakes are a great way to start the day.
As the year comes to a close, we hope that you have enjoyed having our granola as a part of your day. We are grateful to have the opportunity to make it for you! As one year ends and another one starts, we wish you fun, laughter, and great food shared with family and friends. Best wishes for health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming year!
- 1 cup Crunchy Monkey Granola
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp oil
Optional: warm maple syrup, fresh fruit, chocolate chips. whipped cream for serving
- Pour cup of Crunchy Monkey Granola into a medium bowl. Pull out banana chips and reserve for serving.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and chocolate chips. Blend dry mixture with a fork.
- Peel ripe bananas and place in a separate medium bowl. Mash bananas with a fork.
- Add milk, egg, and oil into bananas and stir well to incorporate.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients until incorporated.
- Let mixture set for 15 minutes to make a fluffier pancake.
- Cook pancakes for approximately 1 minute each side over medium to medium-low heat. If you are using very ripe bananas, the heat will need to be lower to prevent burning.
- Serve warm with warm maple syrup, banana chips, and any other toppings that sound delicious!